December 24, 2009

highlights from the last two weeks

Studio 11's first holiday sale!!!

Yummy treats!




Jackie's jewelry




Abbi's jewelry




Kareen's jewelry




My stuff




Steph's jewelry




The turnout wasn't so great. But still, it was good to have our first sale together! I enjoyed it so much!! (Thanks to Steph for taking all these pictures)



For the 3rd Ward Holiday Sale, please check out Steph's blog for pictures. We both made some good sales. I was happy to have done it and be a part of the fair. Supposedly, I did great for my first time. That is something to be proud of.


Now, I will show you some photos of work that I sold. Hai took some very interesting photos. There are special functions on the camera I am not so familiar with, but here you can see how my jewelry looks under the HDR effect.


I feel like I make such sea creature works.



And now, some real photos...





I am so amazed at how much the camera can capture. I really want a good camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment