October 1, 2009

I will be moving into my new studio, in Brooklyn, tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited. I will be sharing this space with 4 other jewelry makers/designers/artists. I am thinking it will be a great opportunity to share ideas and generate motivation amongst each other.

I still have some sorting and packing that needs to be done, due to a bit of procrastination and distractions. Being at home can do its harms. So I am anticipating that I will make good progress in starting up my work, now that I have a new space.

Here are some before pictures of the space, photographed by my studiomate, Steph. We are taking over a painter's studio.




Once I settle back in from Providence this weekend, I will really begin to organize my tools and materials. Some pictures of my studio space to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment